2007年8月23日星期四

About my English name

When i was young,like many children do,i liked animations, especially the "Woody Woodpecker".So,I called myself "wody" inspired by this American animation.
As time went by,I began to read books.After reading Margaret Mitchell's "gone with the wind",I really appreciated the heroine Scarllet's character.So,I chose Bonnie as my English name.Bonnie is Scarllet's daughter and I think they share the same character.Bonnie is from Scottland English,meaning healthy and beautiful which I believe the meaningful life should be~


:)

2 条评论:

Brad Blackstone 说...

Thanks for your welcome message and intro, Bonnie! I look forward to reading your posts!

匿名 说...

Do you know that Bonnie also means "making other peple delighted". I believe you must be a "happy nut" among your friends!